Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why I choose books as the background

Hi..hi...this writing is about my chosen of the background pic..books...yeap..basically I love books..I remember since I was in elementry school I started to love to read..comic, novel..I still remember I usually went to the public library using public transport (at that time we only had to pay Rp.50,- for a student, that was back in 1983-84....now the price for public transport is Rp.3000,-). I love to go to that library because it had many lovely books for school girl like me, namely Nina, and many other books which I have forgotten the title and not published anymore now. Since than...I keep reading and reading...and luckly I still love reading until now and have to read many text books and articles in journals to keep my knowledge up to date. Otherwise, I won't be able to provide recent information for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment