Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dia bukan jodohmu

Tadi saya chat dengan seorang teman, dan dapat berita tentang rencana pernikahan teman yang lain. Well, all I know that he is in relationship with one girl but in fact he'll marry another girl. And, most interestingly, calon istrinya itu ternyata temenan baik dengan pacarnya itu...OMG...kejadian lagi. Jaman gini, masih ada cowok yang pengecut spt orang itu. He's still in relationship with his gf (well, still communicate very well) but in fact he's also have another relationship with this bride to be. Dan yang lebih 'jerk' lagi (I don't know the exact word in bahasa), he told his gf that he want to marry another girl via text msg...OMG again...what the f*** he is....Sorry, I am not suppose to swear like that, but this is the second time in the short time I have this kind of story...well If I remember well, this is the 3rd time I heard this kind of story from my close friends.
Buat teman saya yang ga jadi menikah dengan orang tersebut, believe me, he's not the best for you, Allah SWT knows the best for you..he's not worthed to be cried..not worthed to be thought..move on and show him that he's not as worth as he think and he will be so sorry to leave you for another girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment