Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finally I got the book...

Don't know what to say..happy, excited, unbelievable...finally I got the book in my hand. Well, this story started from long-long time ago. I think it was last year when I got the email for the first time and I ignored it for a year and they emailed me again and again. It was a publishing company named LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, offering to publish my master thesis. First time I read that, I was so unsure, why they want to publish such an old piece of work. It was so suspicious at that time. But then I searched that LAP website and people comment, some commented badly but some said is ok.
Then I decided to have a go when I know that two of my friends have done the same thing and it was ok. Well, then I replied their email and did the publishing process (we did all the editing process, it's kind of working it all by yourself, start from editing your work up to choosing your cover and unfortunately we cannot choose our own pic LOL). Then, they just did the printing and put the book at the amazon to be sold. And when I checked it on the Amazon, they sell my book for $71...what a price...I don't think anybody will buy that book though LOL, it's too expensive for that kind of book. Here I will attach the pic of my book. Basically, I am happy because I can use this book to get my credit as a lecturer, that would be enough for now.








No comments:

Post a Comment